Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support this forum
Top posters
Thelma (633)
633 Posts - 93%
12 Posts - 2%
Pony (10)
10 Posts - 1%
6 Posts - 1%
Phinale (6)
6 Posts - 1%
4 Posts - 1%
4 Posts - 1%
3 Posts - 0%
3 Posts - 0%
2 Posts - 0%
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Thelma
Thelma
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Owner She / Her Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty

Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime?

Mon 6 Jul - 21:23
I'm pretty sure you all have one, THAT one anime you always recommend when someone ask that specific question..

For me I cant help it but always either recommend Haikyuu or Attack on titan (and MHA ofc but that's an obvious one heheh meow )

What about you guys?

Pony and PACMAN219 like this post

Chargebolt
Chargebolt
She / Her Your must watch anime? Empty Donator Nitro booster Roleplay

Your must watch anime? Empty Re: Your must watch anime?

Mon 6 Jul - 21:37
Totally Blue Exorcist, MHA, Dororo and Soul Eater!!

Thelma, Pony and PACMAN219 like this post

Thelma
Thelma
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Owner She / Her Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty

Tue 7 Jul - 0:22
Chargebolt wrote:Totally Blue Exorcist, MHA, Dororo and Soul Eater!!

Love Blue exorcist and soul eater! hype

Chargebolt likes this post

PACMAN219
PACMAN219
He / Him Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty

Tue 7 Jul - 23:16
MHA, black clover, one punch man, AOT, SAO, overlord, no game no life, Baki, Food Wars, the rising of the shield hero, and Magi lol

Thelma, spothamster, Chargebolt and Pony like this post

Pony
Pony
She / Her Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty Nitro booster Your must watch anime? Empty

Wed 8 Jul - 18:36
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (English dub), Attack on Titan, Bungou Stray Dogs, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Somali & The Forest Spirit, Demon Slayer, Ajin: Demi-Human, aaand probably others but my mind is drawing a blank. I also only started watching anime more frequently a year or two ago.

My fiance could probably vouch for many, many more, but the ones he's trying to get me into right now are Hellsing, Re:Zero, Fire Force, and Tower of God.

Chargebolt and PACMAN219 like this post

Phinale
Phinale
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
She / Her Your must watch anime? Empty Donator Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty

Wed 8 Jul - 19:30
Bleach, Haikyuu, Dr Stone, Wolfs Rain, Gundam Wing, Full Metal Alchemist, Rising of the Shield Hero, Darling in the Franxx

I just love ANIME!!!!!

Chargebolt and PACMAN219 like this post

birby
birby
She / Her Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty Your must watch anime? Empty

Fri 10 Jul - 13:12
Mine would definitely be Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Toradora, Rising of the Shield Hero, and Dr Stone.

Thelma likes this post

Sponsored content