Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support this forum
Top posters
Thelma (633)
633 Posts - 93%
12 Posts - 2%
Pony (10)
10 Posts - 1%
6 Posts - 1%
Phinale (6)
6 Posts - 1%
4 Posts - 1%
4 Posts - 1%
3 Posts - 0%
3 Posts - 0%
2 Posts - 0%
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Eijiro Kirishima
Eijiro Kirishima
She / Her Introducing myself  Empty Introducing myself  Empty Introducing myself  Empty Introducing myself  Empty
Hey there! I'm a huge MHA fan so I.came to see where the fun is. clin d\'oeil
FB is where I found my love for fan fiction! I look forward to writing fan fiction on this website.
Favorite MHA character: Kirishima
Muses for RP: Kirishima, Tsuyu, Jirou
I'm open for role play, and fan fiction ideas! I find co structive criticism very important, so I WILL take your advice.
Please, talk to meeee! I love having conversations and talking with people. If you ever feel alone, I'm here. Everyone should have a place of solace.
I look forward to being involved!

Thelma, Phinale and Angelcast86 like this post

Comments

Thelma
Wed 15 Jul - 14:29Thelma
@Eijiro Kirishima Welcome! welcome
Queenshoto09
Sun 2 Aug - 8:56Queenshoto09
Hi I'm Queenshoto09 as u can probably tell my favorite character is Shoto todoroki. I love all different kinda of anime. My first anime I ever seen would have to be dragon ball z and pokemon. What got me in to anime was reading manga growing up. I started watching MHA with my husband and I was hooked. I now have posters and figures of all my favorites on the show. Deku, shoto & bakugou. I also have key chains and a phone case. I'm 30 years old and I'm married with 4 kids who also love MHA.

Phinale likes this post

Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum